Filipe Mello Medeiros - Physiotherapist
Filipe is an experienced Physiotherapist and a new member of Physiosync Noosa. CALL 5448 0072 FOR APPOINTMENTS
After completing his physiotherapy degree in 2010 he post-graduated in Kinesiology (the scientific study of the human movement) as well as Osteopathy. In 2016 he completed his Master’s degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology in the pursuit of allying state-of-the-art theory and practice.
With his combined knowledge in Physiotherapy and Osteopathy he is now supporting our physiotherapy & rehabilitation centre Physiosync in Noosa Heads.
Filipe has a holistic approach with a special interest in:
• Shoulder rehabilitation,
• Knee & ankle pathologies,
• Sporting injuries,
• Post-operative rehabilitation,
• Complex case musculoskeletal problems.
Filipe is seeing :
• Private patients,
• Patients with EPC referrals for chronic conditions,
• DVA patients,
• Patients under Workcover/Third Party Insurance.